Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! and a Sneak Peek!

New Year, New Beginnings, New Everything. Goodbye 2012!
I'm hoping your new 2013 will be everything you hope for.
It's a new year and lots of great new experiences to look forward to!

To celebrate this new year, I'm giving you a sneak peek at the new feather wreath template that will be available later this month. Not the actual template, but a few things I've done with it.
First up is an actual feather wreath! LOL!
There are actually several wreaths in this photo intertwined with tons of different kinds of background fill. Don’t look too closely or you will see all my mistakes, but yeah, the template works pretty well.

Up next we have the work of a happy gal at play. Wondering what kinds of designs I could make in the individual sections, I decided on scroll loops. Yeah, they are horribly uneven and not at all uniform, but you get the picture.
To get the facing patterns, I simply stitched half the wreath, then flipped the template over and stitched the other half. One of my friends says this is her favorite of all my wreaths.
Can you tell yet how much fun I’m having? LOL!


And the last I’ll show you today is another play design that has great possibilities. I think it looks like a sunflower or chrysanthemum. However, a sunflower would have alternating petals, not stacked ones. Back to the drawing board!
 
Happy New Year, Everybody!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment